Do you want to work at a growing digital agency to foster client relationships and build client success? Do you enjoy collaborating on technical and creative strategies, tracking project progress and success, and working to understand the long-term objectives of clients?
We want to evolve with you! We are looking for someone with 6+ years experience of working in the account management space. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our project management team and our sales team and take a lead in client communications.
In your role as Account Manager, you will be expected to:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients (both large-scale web design and development projects, and on-going evolution and support projects)
- Deepen your understanding of Evolving Web’s services and strengths and how we support our clients
- Understand each client’s business model
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts with new clients and manage contract renewals
- Develop trusted relationships with stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress to clients and to the leadership team
- Work with the sales team to understand client needs and look for opportunities to expand our service offering
- Forecast and track key account metrics and report on the status of all accounts
- Assist with challenging client requests and know when to escalate to the leadership team
What kind of skillset do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- You have 3-5 years of agency experience, preferably in digital marketing
- You have a proven track record of successfully managing web design and development projects
- You have an understanding of Evolving Web’s services and how to position them
- You are an excellent listener and have the ability to understand client needs
- You have good estimation skills
- You follow and understand digital best practices, technologies, and trends
- You are motivated by managing client relationships and handling multiple projects at once.
- You are comfortable with public speaking and presenting to stakeholders
- You have experience using CRM and project management software
- You have experience tracking goals and results
- You contribute to the culture of the agency and participate in activities that develop a feeling of belonging to it.
- You have excellent communication skills preferably in both French and English
- You have experience supervising others
- Experience selling to the US market
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills
- A background in digital design, development, or marketing
- Experience using Drupal or WordPress
- Experience working with institutional clients
- Work on important projects for public sector clients, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University and the Government of Canada.
- Give feedback to team members and help team members grow and improve their skills
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment
- Health Insurance