Marketing and Events Associate
Do you want to work at a growing digital agency to foster client relationships and build client success?
In this role, you'll be working with our Marketing team to support our efforts in making Evolving Web more confident and visible as a leader in the industry through events, webinars/seminars, and training. This is a part of our growth stage, making Evolving Web stand out as a leader in the design and development of websites and applications for organizations all over North America–and expanding in the US market. We are looking for someone with strong organizational skills, events planning and management skills, a desire to engage with our customers and partners, and to be present at events and other physical/online marketing efforts.
Your role as Marketing and Events Associate includes a mix of project, events, and marketing coordination work. You will be expected to:
- Overall lead in supporting the marketing team to oversee and coordinate our participation in events, corporate conferences and seminars/webinars
- Organizing corporate events, webinars, and training in conjunction with our partners
- Coordinating the production of marketing collaterals and other events-related materials.
- Liaising (including but not limited to logistics needs) with the sales team and other internal departments (e.g. design, operations); suppliers/vendors, and partners before, during and after the events.
- Researching events and sponsorship opportunities
- Planning events calendars and scheduling events using tools such as Zooms, Google Calendars, Eventbrite, etc.
- Support in ensuring that the promotional communications are developed and deployed in our channels (website, social media, newsletters etc) according to the content calendar
- Monitor the events' turnout (including event attendees data management) and results in conjunction with the sales team; and prepare for post-event reports, making recommendations accordingly that are in line with the company's strategy and goals.
- Support in developing events ideas, researching initiatives from other competitors/industries
- Travel to events and act as an ambassador for the Evolving Web brand
- Degree in marketing, communications, PR, or a related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in events planning and execution of B2B corporate events, conferences, seminars, webinars and other lead generation activities
- Relevant event experience in information technology industry, higher education, government or equivalent
- A demonstrated interest in design and technology
- Creativity and a good eye for design and branding
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Commitment to nurturing customers and partners (internal and external)
- Agency experience
- Public speaking experience
- French language skills
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Collaborative and open to feedback
- Love sharing what you know
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently
- Creative, curious, and proactive at problem solving
- Not afraid of learning new tools and taking on new responsibilities
- An environment that encourages continuous learning and mentorship
- A team that’s big enough that you get to work on creative, meaningful projects and small enough that you can take ownership of your work
- A collaborative, fun, and friendly environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive salary, a health insurance package, and a good work-life balance
- Collaborations with organizations such as Princeton University, the Government of Canada
- Diverse, multilingual team members from around the world
- Remote-friendly workplace, with a beautiful office in Old Montreal