Do you want to work at a dynamic digital agency and help translate client needs into meaningful proposals? As a proposal manager, you’ll collaborate with a team that drives the growth of our client base and builds long-term relationships with existing customers. You’ll work with our leadership team, as well as technical and creative teams to turn ideas into proposals that resonate with our clients and reflect the quality of our work.
We are looking for a candidate with 5 years experience to manage proposal development, strategy, and delivery. If you're ready to step into the next phase of your career, we're ready for you!
In your role as Proposal Manager, you will:
- Producing, writing, and editing highly complex and strategic bids
- Participating in the RFP triage process
- Following proposal guidelines, and formatting proposal content
- Maintaining and improving existing copy and translations
- Ensuring that the RFP processes in place are thoroughly tracked
- Deepening your understanding of Evolving Web’s services and strengths and how we support our clients
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- Over 5 years of experience writing compelling content in a sales context
- The ability to turn technical material into compelling, easy-to-digest narrative
- An understanding of web design and development concepts
- Excellent written English, attention to detail, and the ability to write concisely
- Leadership skills and the ability to collaborate with other contributors in the proposal-writing process
- Time management skills and strong sense of organization and prioritizing
- An understand of the procurement process and the needs of public sector organizations
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently;
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities;
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- A background in digital design, development, or marketing
- Experience using Drupal or WordPress
- Written and verbal communication skills in French
- Experience writing marketing copy
What you get:
- Work on important projects for public sector clients, such as Tourisme Quebec, Princeton University and the Government of Canada.
- Give feedback to team members and help team members grow and improve their skills
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products.
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed
- Be part of a diverse multilingual team spread across many countries.
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences.
- Have a competitive salary and a good work life balance.
- Join a remote friendly agency that is based out of Old Montréal.
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment