Do you want to work at a dynamic digital agency and help translate client needs into meaningful proposals? As a Proposal Writer, you’ll collaborate with a team that drives the growth of our client base and builds long-term relationships with existing customers. You’ll work with our sales team, as well as technical and creative teams to turn ideas into proposals that resonate with our clients and reflect the quality of our work.
We are looking for a candidate with at least 3-5 years of experience to manage proposal development, strategy, and delivery. If you're ready to step into the next phase of your career, we're ready for you!
In your role as Proposal Writer, you will be:
- Producing, writing, and editing complex and strategic bids
- Participating in the RFP triage process
- Following proposal guidelines and formatting proposal content
- Maintaining and improving existing copy and translations
- Ensuring that the RFP processes in place are thoroughly tracked
- Deepening your understanding of Evolving Web’s services and strengths and how we support our clients
What kind of skills set do you need to be successful in your role within the Evolving community?
- 3-5+ years of experience writing compelling content in a sales, journalism or marketing context
- The ability to turn technical material into compelling, easy-to-digest narrative
- Excellent written English, attention to detail, and the ability to write concisely
- Ability to collaborate with other contributors in the proposal-writing process
- Time management skills and a strong sense of organization and prioritizing
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized and able to work on several projects concurrently
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- A background in digital design, development, or marketing
- An understanding of web design and development concepts
- Experience using Drupal or WordPress
- Experience with page layout and graphic design (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience writing marketing copy
- Fluency in both English and French
- An understanding of the procurement process and the needs of our clients, for example public sector organizations and higher education institutions.
What you get:
- Competitive salary, a health insurance package, and a good work-life balance (flex-time and telework friendly)
- An environment that encourages continuous learning and mentorship
- Diverse, multilingual team members from around the world
- Remote-friendly workplace, with a beautiful office (with unlimited snacks and drinks) in Old Montreal
- A collaborative, fun, and friendly environment where your input is highly valued
- Give feedback to team members and help team members grow and improve their skills
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and strategists
- Receive mentorship on how to grow as a leader, improve your skills, and deliver quality products
- Take ownership of the outcomes of the projects you work on and step in to help other projects when needed
- Receive encouragement and support to optionally write blog posts under your own name and present at conferences
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment