Evolving Web is growing! We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter to assist in our recruitment strategy. As a Technical Recruiter, you will work closely with our HR team, including our Recruitment Coordinator and Lead Recruiter, and be responsible for helping Evolving Web attract and recruit quality, multilingual candidates across North America and the globe. You will be instrumental in all parts of the job-placement process and support hiring managers.
- Interview applicants and monitor their efforts during our technical/developer challenges
- Review incoming candidate resumes through our ATS (Workable)
- Identify and contact prospective candidates through LinkedIn, job sites and professional contacts
- Represent Evolving Web at various sources of candidates, including international organizations at colleges, professional groups and ex-pat communities
- Screen applicants through phone interviews and make recommendations to hiring manager
- Participate in weekly candidate review meetings with our Operations, HR, and Leadership team
- At least 4 years of previous recruitment experience, working in a technical, marketing agency, or start-up environment preferred
- Familiarity with the Linux command line
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with technical documentation requirements
- Experience working with multinational and diverse teams
- Experience working with a team and using a standardized development workflow
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ability to maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Curiosity, passion, sincerity, and empathy. People always come first.
Our ideal candidate also has
- Degree or certifications in Computer Science or Engineering
- Written and verbal fluency in French and English
What kind of person usually gets along easily with us?
- Someone who feels better products come from a collaborative work process
- Not afraid to voice your opinion but open to any input
- Organized, consistent, and able to work on several projects concurrently
- Creative and curious, you're not afraid of learning new tools or responsibilities
- Strong team player, problem-solving and leadership skills
What you get:
- A hybrid working position where you are trusted to do work that matters whichever way you work best
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary spread across many countries
- A culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development
- Work with dedicated people in a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive salary and health insurance
Evolving Web values diversity and is committed to assembling a team with a diverse set of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more diverse we are, the better we will be. Evolving Web is an equal opportunity employer. We support and encourage flexible working, including flexible hours and work from home.
Learn more about what it's like to work at Evolving Web and join us!